6 februarie 2016

Thoughts at 2AM.

     I wonder what's wrong with me. I'm sitting here, sick, tired, hungry, and I also don't know whether I'm disappointed, hurt, mad, annoyed or offended. I have a few tabs opened, all related to Valentine's Day and gifts. I've studied for more than 4 hours and this is not what I should be doing at this hour. I have to sleep, but everything's prepared, I've set up my mind and already fixed half of the present. Now, I only have to get the other parts ready. It's not much though... 
     I'm trying so hard not to cry. My sister is on the other side of the room playing. I fear that I did some overthinking a few days ago and some of the ideas I had are kind of turning out to be true. I can feel some doors inside of me slowly closing again. I'm not gonna state which ones. It's just the voice up there in my head hating on me once more. I wish it would go away. It's telling me bad things, some that I don't want to believe. Shut up, please!
     I'll probably be fine tomorrow. Maybe it's the hour, the inspiration and the need to write a bit. Maybe it's the fault of all these feelings overwhelming me and I just don't know what to do. I've been feeling so weak these days... 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu